Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The One Where He Sets The Terms

The other week as I persued the internet, aimlessly clicking way on google, I uninentionally came across the end of the internet. The sight was marvelous to say the least, and to even attempt to describe to you the sights I saw may render you unfit to live a normal life, and I simply couldn't shoulder the burden of bringing such damage.

But despite my journey across the infinite plains of the web, I never once came across anything contributed by me.

And so it becomes clear: I must start a blog.

I promise this blog will have several things:
1. Weekly mutterings about zombies, mutants, and other science fiction miscellany
2. Periodic montster madness competitions, in which thematically chosen Sci Fi baddies are pitted against one another until a champion is crowned.
3. Period links to my own science fiction stories.
4. Anything else a reader (if I have any!!) happens to suggest.

And so hopefully one day I will find myself in a similar situation, aimlessly wandering the supreme vastness of the internet. And on that day I will come across a name, a name I've never seen before.

And that name is Shea

No comments: